About Me

San Mateo, CA, United States
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=35471625

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Getaway Driver

j_boogy418

What kind of trouble can we get into together?=)

 
krazykatie1996
I need a getaway driver for my bank heist. You in?
 
j_boogy418

All in!!! What's my cut?

 
j_boogy418

Maybe if I get a piece of ur cute lil behind... that might be good.=)

 
krazykatie1996

That sounds excellent. We'll meet at the corner of MacDonald & 23rd in Richmond on Friday at around 4pm. I'll be wearing a black skirt and a yellow & red striped top. I'll get in y our car, and you will drive west 5 blocks to the parking lot behind Bank of America. I'll go in, get the cash, and be out in a jiffy. Then head off using the alleyway between the shops until you reach 880, where we should be scott free. Your cut is 50%, as long as you drive smoothly.
 
j_boogy418

haha... for a san mateo chick you know the richmond area well. I know exactly which spots ur talking about...

 
krazykatie1996

Good, glad to hear that you're in. To throw the police off our trail, we should speak as little as possible from this point onwards, and if we must contact each other, we will do so in code names. I'll refer to you as Michelangelo, and I will be Donatello. I look forward to seeing you on Friday at 4!
 
j_boogy418
Yo Donnie! What if I want to get to know u a little better?

 
krazykatie1996

It's too late now, you've already committed to the heist, and are now an accomplice. Have fun in jail!

No comments:

Post a Comment